Welcome To Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down
Serving Veterans and their families with a heart and a hand up, not a handout
Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down is a nonprofit organization created to rebuild, restore, and reunite our homeless veterans back safely with their families and communities through restorative resources and services. It is our hope that we share and gain new knowledge and perspective, ignite fresh ideas, create new strategies, discover new resources, that lead to new partnerships and collabo-rations in order to inspire a holistic change for the thousands of homeless veterans and their families within the Riverside-San Bernardino County areas.
UPCOMING 2014 VETERANS EVENTS
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 - Veterans Legal Seminar. 863 N, D Street San Bernardino, CA 92401. Begins at 12:30 pm. A lite lunch will be served. Call 951-241-6168 to register.
- September 19, 2014 POW/MIA Recognition Day- Show your support at an event in your community.
Saturday, October 11, 2014- Shandin Hills Golf Club San Bernardino, CA
Pre-Register by September 15, 2014 and receive $10 off
1st Annual Fallen Heroes Memorial Golf Invitational - In a ball smashing tribute to our Fallen American Heroes, Men and Women will enjoy a complete program of special events, 18 holes of golf (including cart), lunch, gift bag, raffle prizes, and a Special Awards Ceremony.
The golf tournament will be a four-person scramble, and include a host of ball striking contests. The cost will be $240 per team or $70 per person. All proceeds of the event will directly benefit Veterans and their families through Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down programs and services. Learn More:
- Monday, November 10, 2014 239th Marine Corp Birthday! Semper Fi Time: TBA
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014- 6th Annual Veterans Day Celebration: Life, Legacy and Beyond Celebration. Location: American Legion Post 14. 863 N D Street Time: TBA. (Open to the public)
- 3rd Annual Turkey Give Away: Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down & Native(Angel)Nations will be giving out Turkeys w/trimmings, to needy Veteran families on Monday November 24, 2014. Must provide military ID. Registration: Date, Time and Location: TBA
Pre- Register by September 30, 2014 and receive $5 off
Saturday, November 29th - Location (TBA)
2014 Leroy Huff Memorial Walk & Run - Will be held in honor of the Co-founder of Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down, and others who have been lost to Pancreatic Cancer.
The event will consist of a 3K Walk and 5K Run to increase awareness, raise support funds, and provide educational programs to help people better understand and fight against this disease. Learn More:
TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO VALIANTLY SUITED UP AND LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO CURRENTLY CARRY ON THAT LEGACY-- OF DUTY, COMMITMENT, AND HONOR. THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILIES. BECAUSE OF YOU, WE ARE!!!
Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down
357 W. 2nd Street Suite #6
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Help America’s homeless Veterans and their families, as they can benefit from your generous financial gift. Everything you donate (100%) will go directly to Inland Empire Veterans Stand Down participants. IEVSD is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit corporation. Your donations are tax-deductible.